Here’s my concept restaurant I doodled up called “Quackers”. Think Potbelly and Zoup smashing into each other. I love Potbelly and I like Zoup. But I think if you serve soup you should offer more than oyster crackers and saltines.
So having an uninspiring cracker choice got me thinking and this is what I came up with. I think soup should be just as much fun to load up on as Frozen Yogurt, like you would if you went to Orange Leaf.
- Dozens of Soup Features Daily.
- Chili and Chicken Noodle Soup will be there every day!
- Locals get to decide Regulars get to pick the 3rd.
- Quack Tops. ( The seemingly endless toppings bar. )
- The Quacker Cracker. Hey it’s fun for everyone. Put your chunchables in the top and perfectly crushed bits drop into your bowl.
- Artsy fun atmosphere.
- Eclectic furnishings.
- WiFi yes it would have to be a very friendly WiFi place power outlets everywhere.
- Crackers, Saltine, Unsalted
- Ritz Crackers
- Sesame Crackers
- Flavored Crackers
- Cheez ITs
- Gold Fish
- Wheat Thins
- Croutons ( This might need it’s own bar! )
- Cheese. Sliced American
- Cheese, grated Cheddar, Mozzarella
- Swiss Cheese
- Green onions
- Regular onions
- Tortilla Chips/Strips
- Crispy Egg Noodles
- Sour Cream
- Corn Bread for the Chili and bean soups.
That’s a pretty good list so far. What’s your favorite thing to put in soup?